Care and Maintenance
Things to Avoid
- Keep all cabinet surfaces dry at all times using a soft lint-free cotton cloth. Excessive moisture and quick temperature changes can be harmful to the cabinet finish and strength.
- Do not use dishcloth or sponge and avoid ammonia-based cleaners such as Windex and any harsh detergents.
- Always open or close any doors and drawers using pulls or handles and avoid touching wood surfaces.
- Never use any scouring pads or powdered cleaners.
- Never hang wet towels inside cabinets or on doors.
- All ARC cabinet doors are shrink-wrapped with clear film and we recommend removing this film after final installation to keep cabinets dust-free.
- For regular basic cleaning, use a lint-free cotton cloth dampened with warm water followed with a dry cloth.
- Wipe up food spills and water spots immediately.
- Glass doors and shelves can be cleaned with a soft cloth moistened with mild glass cleaner taking care not to touch any wood surface.
- When in doubt of a cleaner’s suitability, please do not use it.