Care and Maintenance
Things to Avoid
- Keep all cabinet surface dry at all times using soft lint free cotton cloth. Excessive moisture and quick temperature changes can be harmful to the cabinet finish and strength.
- Do not use dish cloth or sponge and avoid ammonia based cleaners such as Windex and any harsh detergents.
- Always open or close any doors and drawers using pulls or handles and avoid touching wood surface.
- Never use any scouring pads or powdered cleaners.
- Never hang wet towels inside cabinets or on doors.
- All ARC cabinet doors are shrink wrapped with clear film and we recommend removing this film after final installation to keep cabinets dust free.
- For regular basic cleaning, use lint free cotton cloth dampened with warm water followed with dry cloth.
- Wipe up food spills and water spots immediately.
- Glass doors and shelves can be cleaned with soft cloth moistened with mild glass cleaner taking care not to touch any wood surface.
- When in doubt of a cleaner’s suitability, please do not use.