By selecting the best raw materials, ensuring consistent quality and uniformity of appearance, our vison is to provide you with a kitchen that is as impressive on the inside as the outside. To be sure quality is applied throughout the entire construction, we have considered every detail that makes a solid and reliable cabinet. All of our cabinets are constructed with 100% solid wood doors and frames, 5/8" thick cabinet boxes, soft close hinges, undermounted full extension metal glides, and more.
All ARC Cabinets are Ready-To-Assemble (RTA) and semi-customizable to meet our customers demands. Our cabinets are produced under strict quality control and supervision in state-of-the-art factory using precision machinery and finished with detailed hand-crafting.
We believe that healthy environment is a backbone to the happy lives of our customers and our society. In addition to our continued effort to improve our product qualities and values, ARC Cabinetry is committed to manufacturing and selling environmentally-friendly and healthy products for our customers. ARC Cabinetry, hardwood-plywood materials are compliant with "California 93120 Phase 2" (CARB 2) standard for formaldehyde.
The ARC Difference
1. Door Panel: 3/4" - thick solid wood; full overlay door.
2. Door Hinge: 6-way adjustable; soft - close metal; hidden Euro-style.
3. Adjustable Shelf: 3/4" - thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on all sides; front edge banded; metal shelf rests.
4. Drawer: 1/2" - thick solid wood on all sides; full extension pull-out; dovetail construction.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; soft-close; metal construction; concealed under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: 5/8" - thick cabinet-grade plywood; clear coat finish on interior sides; matching color finish on exterior sides.
7. Metal Bracket: corner bracket reinforcements in base and wall cabinets for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: promote quiet-closing and reduce slamming for maximum durability.